Thursday 25 September 2014

My Style Crush - Nina Dobrev

Hello everybody, I hope you are all well :)

I have been recently using Pinterest, my account is linked here, to look for fashion inspiration and ideas. I though that I would share with you some of my style crushes at the moment.

Style is such a subjective issue and I know that some people will not like what I like, and I completely understand that, that is what is so great about fashion! 

One of my style crushes is Nina Dobrev. For anyone who doesn't know who is, she is an actress who would be best known for her role as Elena/Katerine in the Vampire Diaries. if you haven't heard of the Vampire Diaries you have been missing out on a great show!! Cant wait for Season 6 to start in October....

STREET STYLE
nina dobrev street style. Love her purse
Nina Dobrev @ Toronto Film Festival
i like the jeans with loose-fitting blazer look
Glam : leather jacket, black top, and flowing maxi skirt
I love her 'street style' she dresses causal but always has some detail in her outfit that adds  something different to it... a leather jacket, a pop of colour, a split in the skirt. 

RED CARPET - AWARD SHOWS 
Red evening Gown, Lovely Nina Dobrev
Cosmo cover girl Nina Dobrev in Elie Saab gown at 2013 SAG Awards http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/fashion/nina-dobrev-red-carpet-looks#slide-3
red carpet fashion long dress #oneshoulder nina dobrev vampire diaries ♥ Beautiful dress!!!
For her appearances on the red carpet for Award Shows she always looks AMAZING. She has an amazing body and she knows how to dress to showcase this. I think that in all of the above outfits she looks so elegant and her hair and make-up really suit the style of the dresses.

If only I had some award shows to go to..... 

RED CARPET - EVENTS
Nina Dobrev in Versace
Nina Dobrev works it in this fun Vionnet ensemble paired with the perfect pink Kurt Geiger pumps.
Nina Dobrev stands out in a ravishing red one-shoulder MaxMara jumpsuit.

For her appearances at events she always mixes it up. I love her dress that she worn to the Great Gatsby premier and the co-ordinate top and shorts to the Teen Choice Awards, both are both so appropriate for the occasion. The neon jumpsuit is beautiful and suits her shape so well.

I think that she dresses so well for every occasion and I love what she is wearing 95% of the time so basically I want to raid her wardrobe!!!

What do you think of her style?? 

Is she one of your crushes also??

Until next time 

xoxo

Make sure to check out my new Facebook Page :) would love some more followers ! 


Follow me on my social media networks  

4 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Nina is always one to watch on the red carpet, I love her red carpet looks.

    Julie-Ann

    ourdreamsoffashion.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know she always looks stunning on the red carpet!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love Nina Dobrev as well. Her outfits are always stunning. Nice post! x

    speakingbeautyuk.blogspot.co.uk | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know I would love to be able to have her wardrobe!

      xoxo

      Delete