Friday 15 August 2014

My Favourite Summer Nail Polishes

Hello everyone,

Today I am going to share with you my favourite summer nail polishes.

Once it comes into the summer months I love to wear bright, vibrant and pastel colours on my nails.




The bright colours that I tend to be wearing a lot this summer have been OPI's Elephantanstic Pink, and Barry M in Coral and Cyan Blue. I recently used coral in my nail care & polish routine that I will link here


This polishes are all super bright yet easily wearable colours. I really like Barry M's nail polishes, they are such good quality for a reasonable price point. They are usually on some sort of offer in Boots and they are always coming out with new colours, finishes and effects, starting from €4.59 in Boots.  

I bought this bottle of OPI from Fragrance Direct which sells a load of different brands across hair, skin, cosmetic, fragrance and nail polishes at discounted prices. I bought Elephantanstic Pink for £3.99.


All of these colours are with only one coat of polish so they are all really opaque.

The next set of colours are my favourite pastel colours.



Another Barry M colour, this time in Berry Ice Cream that I have been reaching for a lot in recent months. 

Mint candy apple is a best seller for Essie and I have to agree with the the masses I LOVE this colour. I got this with my Boots Advantage Card but they sell at €9.99 and it is the most perfect Tiffany blue/green colour I have ever come across. 

I bought Bikini So Teeny from fragrance direct also and it is a lovely periwinkle blue shade, and the price was £2.25.

The picture is also only one coat, however I think two coats are needed to get a really opaque.

I hope that you enjoyed my summer favourite nail polishes. 

What are you favourite summer nail polishes? 

Until next time 

xoxo

Follow me on my social networks 










14 comments:

  1. i love those pastel lilac colours! such lovely summery colours :) id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/little-miss-amy-elizabeth.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Barry M Berry Ice Cream is such a versatile colour I personally wear it from the start of spring until autumn. I tend to wear darker colours in the winter months

      Of course I will check out your blog :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love these colours! Especially Essie 'Bikini So Teeny' :) Essie nail varnish names rock!
    My favourites are MUA's 'Pistachio Ice Cream' and Essie's 'Peach Daiquiri' :)

    Amy xx
    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love the names that Essie and OPI give their polishes, their always so funny and cute.

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. Coral and Berry Ice Cream are two of my all time favourite Barry M polishes (I own pretty much every single one as well haha) - great post and great choices :)

    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ☺️

      I don't know why but I haven't picked up any new polishes for Barry M in a while.... A trip to boots will be needed soon ;)

      Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Love the blue barry m polish! Gorgeous colours...please follow my blog :)

    Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, so bright and vibrant everything I look for in a polish during the summer :)

      I'm already following you on bloglovin, love your blog

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous colours! Love the pastel ones paired together, they look so sweet and summery :) x

    Lovely Witches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for commenting :) pastel nails always remind me of spring and easter but still love to wear them during the summer

      xoxo

      Delete
  6. These are gorgeous! Love bikini so teeny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too,I wasn't too sure about it when I first saw it on-line but when I saw it in Boots I knew it had to be mine

      Delete
  7. LOVE Mint Candy Apple!

    anniewritesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my all time favourite colours :)

      xoxo

      Delete