I only posted my first post 10 days ago and I have been nominated for the Liebster Award already!! That is crazy..... Thank you so much for everyone who has followed commented and liked my posts. And a massive thank you to Chloe Divina linked here who nominated me.
The rules are:
Link back to the person who nominated you
Answer all the questions that you are given
Choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers to nominate
Pick 11 questions for them to answer and let them know.
1. If you were a film character, animated or not, who would you be?
Ahhhhhh this is such a hard question!
Perhaps Elizabeth Bennett from Pride and Prejudice... She is intelligent, has her own opinion, stands up for those opinions and beliefs, protective of her family and friends, yet willing to admit that she isn't right all the time.
And who doesn't want a Mr. Darcy!
2. What is one item you can't live without?
Right now that would have to be my IPad. I can listen to music, read books (and blog's), watch movies and shows through Netflix and Youtube, access all my social media accounts and shop online :)
3. What is your favourite shop?
This is a hard one!! I am going to cheat and spilt this up.... for any beauty products it would have to be Boots, I can easily go in needing to buy hairspray and come out with 10 other products. It's like a black hole that sucks me in EVERY time.
For clothes at the moment it would be New Look, they have so many really pretty pieces every time that I go in and their basic clothes (jeans, tank tops etc.) are really good quality at a good price point.
4. What would you do with £1M if it was handed to you today?
Travel... I am 23 and just finished my degree. This is probably the only time in my life where I would be free from responsibility to just get up and travel the world and having €1 million would certainly help with that.
5. Who is your favourite artist/band?
This is soooo hard because my taste in music changes with whatever mood that I am in at the moment, but currently it would have to be Ed Sheeran. I love both of his albums and the songs that he has released for movie soundtracks recently. He also writes songs for a load of other artists as well that I really love e.g. Little Things that is performed by One Direction.
6. Name a place you have always wanted to visit?
Rome, I have never been but it looks like such an amazing place with so much history. I have been to Italy before as part of a school trip and the architecture is just breath-taking.
7. Who inspires you the most?
My Mam. I know that it isn't the most original answer but it is the truth. Even though we have our moments she is still the best person that I know.
8. If you could go back in time and tell your past self something, what would you say?
Take more chances and put yourself out there.
From the age of about 14-16 I basically didn't do much… my childhood friends kind of dropped me I suppose, there was never a fight or anything like that it was just that as we got older we drifted apart but I was very shy at the time so whenever school friends, who I wouldn't have been close to at the time, were planning things for the weekend I never just said 'oh that sounds like fun, can I come along'. One day one of the girls asked me to come along and the rest is history. I am still very close friends with some of them (as you leave school and start having different lives it is inevitable that your group of friends will change) but I wish I could tell myself at the age of 14 to just put myself out there.
9. Favourite quote?
I don't have one singular favourite quote but at the moment I love the quote ' In the end we only regret the chances we didn't take'
10. Would you rather be famous or be the best friend of someone famous?
I suppose I would like to the famous person, as you have the ability to bring awareness to so many different issues and causes.
11. What is your dream job?
To be honest right now I don't have a dream job right now. Growing up I always wanted to be a primary school teacher but in Ireland you need to leave school with at least a C in Honours Irish, which I knew I would never be able to get as languages just aren't my forte.
I would love to end up working within the fashion or beauty industry as those are the things I am interested in but the actual job title.... still to be determined.
The people that I nominate are:
Jenna :Jenna Loves Beauty
Jasmine: Jasmine' Beauty Blog
Hannah: Suitcase and Sandals
Charlotte: Beauty and Bolder
Cristy: Cristy Nottingham
Amy: Amy's Beauty Diary
My 11 questions are:
1. If you could live in one city, where would it be?
2. What is your favourite beauty brand?
3. If you could live inside the world of a book, what would it be?
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
5. If you could only shop (clothes) from one store for a year, what shop would it be?
6. Which artist/band could you listen to all day?
7. What is the one food that you could never live without?
8. On the days were you need a little TLC, what to you do to pamper yourself?
9. What movie (individual or series) could you watch over and over again without getting bored of it?
10. What is the last movie or show that made you cry?
11. If you could go back to any time in history what would it be?