Friday 21 November 2014

Christmas Gifts For Her Under €30

Hello People of the Internet


I thought that with Christmas just around the corner (Yay) I would put together a list of gifts that may help you in deciding what to get for your Sister, Friend, Mother, Aunt..... pretty much any girl in your life that you will be buying a present for this year, that are all under €30. I think that all of these products would be great gifts by themselves, or if you wanted to splash out more, are a great addition to other gifts. 

I tired to pick items can be used by women of all ages, however some may be better suited to teenagers and others to older women, so without further ado, here is the list: 

Soap & Glory THE SOAPREMES Gift Set
 €23.50 from Boots Available here

Clarins Bespoke Skincare Set
€23.00 from Debenhams Available here

Shea Festive Picks
€29.95 from the Body Shop. Available here

Starbucks Coffee Duo
€21.00 from Boots Available here

First Aid Beauty FAB Faves to Go Kit
€26.50 from Cloud10Beauty Available here

Redken Extreme Duo set
€27.05 from Feel Unique Available here

I don't know about you but I would be very happy to receive any of these gift sets! I think that skin/body/hair sets a will appeal to a lot of women out there but something that they would never really buy for themselves. 

I hope that this list will give you some ideas of what €30.00 can buy you. 

Are you planning on buying any of the gifts that I mentioned? 

Or have you already done all your Christmas shopping?

Until next time 

xoxo

Make sure to check out my new Facebook Page :) would love some more followers ! 

Follow me on my social media networks  

1 comment:

  1. Amazing gift ideas :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete