Monday 17 August 2015

So it has been a while....

So I haven't posted a new post in quite a while ( 9 months if anyone hasn't been keeping track) and I cannot believe that it has been that long!!!



The first reason was due to the fact that I was travelling and setting up a life for myself in a new country on the other side of the world ( blog posts about that to follow). The second is that until this week I had limited amount of internet that meant I didn't get to be online as much as I was used to at home, and the third that I didn't bring my laptop with me when I moved and only brought my IPad mini. 

I can't say that I will be back to posting on a very regular bases but it is something that I really enjoyed last summer and something that I really want to get back into...

I will be posting about my time travelling the East Coast of Australia, along with living in Sydney over the next few weeks.

If there is anything that you want to ask me about moving to Australia please feel free to ask and I can tell you about my experience and try help as much as I can.

Until next time darlings,

XoXo

LoveOnceUponADream

Make sure to check out my new Facebook Page :)  I would love some more followers ! 

Follow me on my social media networks  


No comments:

Post a Comment